Jakob’s list of 50+ books
A foundation for experience design
I design for playfulness through new tech, rich media and sensory experience. If you are on the same path to release new forms of play or want to be part of this beautiful endeavour I’m sure you’ll find some inspiration here. I have indexed the books:
* Games, play and playfulness
* Body, movement and acting
* Storytelling, ritual and performance
* Creative and artistic practice
* Design thinking
* Personal development
* You can also see my ‘To Read List‘ in the bottom – a list of books that I want to read.
My practice and thinking has been greatly influenced by this list of books. Many of the books are recommendations from world-renowned experts, PhD’s and industry leaders.
I look for the best of the best.
Games, play and playfulness
Storytelling, ritual and performance
To read list