Methods that I use in my practice to build strong and powerful immersive and interactive experiences.
Get inspired and use the list to boost your creative output.
AUDIENCE STORY EXPERIENCE
PERFORMER INTERACTION WITH AUDIENCE
Other methods in development
Interactive Experience Design Framework
Trigger -> Event
Look & feel
So in my work these are the key principles when I am developing.
- Using improvisation practice as experimentation
- Playing to research, develop and learn
- Designing away from the screen
- Map, model, 1:1-test & present
- Idea toolbox – http://www.ideasforideas.com/
- Open space Technology (meeting format) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Space_Technology
- Living Lab (user involving resarch) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_labhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_lab